The most effective solution for fuel distribution is a mobile fueling station. However, in order to provide fuel efficiently the station requires mobile fueling station products. Even from a business point view a mobile fueling station involves lesser cost compared to a natural gas station and provides faster recovery of investment. But customer satisfaction will be on the higher side if there are necessary products in a mobile fueling station.
There are various kinds of mobile fueling station products. Let us discuss some of these products and their uses:
1. Gas dispenser: This is an essential product required in a mobile fueling station. A dispenser is necessary to fill up fuel in the vehicles.
2. Fuel pump: Fuel pump is another essential product required in a mobile fuel station. A pump is used to transfer the gas from the fuel tank to the dispenser. In other words the pump connects the dispenser to the fuel tank.
3. Fuel tank: It is necessary to store fuel in a mobile fueling station. The product that is used to store fuel is known as a fuel tank. The fuel tank is a storage place for the fuel and if there is less fuel in the tank, the tank can be refilled. The size of the tank varies from one mobile fuel station to another.
4. Fuel delivery truck: It is impossible to start a mobile fueling station station without a fuel delivery truck. It is the fuel truck on which the fuel is transported from one place to another in order to cater to the needs of the clients.
5. Hydraulic pressure piston: This product runs on motor power and power source required is usually AC power. This is a very expensive product.
6. CNG mini compressor: This product comes with a hose and a filling nozzle. The product is explosive proof.
Thus, mentioned above are some mobile fueling station products.